In this digital age, the World Wide Web is the yellow pages and if your company or service is not found when consumers are looking, that’s simply lost business!
In this seminar, you will learn techniques on how to make your online marketing dollars work for you.
Here’s a peek at some of the topics we will cover:
• Selecting a website or eCommerce platform
• You have a website but it doesn’t generate the revenues you expected?
• SEO fundamentals: How Google ranks websites
• Creative content writing: Driving traffic through useful, informational and unique content
• Keyword Analysis: Shortlisting and leveraging the most effective keywords
• Pay Per Click (PPC) strategy
• Executive’s guide to Online Marketing goals: Determining you marketing budget and ROI.
Value to attendees:
Attendees will leave with the knowledge and tools to help plan, implement and monetize online marketing techniques. Google has made several modifications to its algorithm recently. Attendees will come out with clarity on the myths vs. facts that exist today about online marketing techniques and what works and what doesn’t.
Wine, refreshments and Hors d’oeuvres will be provided.
Date: Thursday March 6, 2014
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Location: IndieGrove, 121 Newark Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07302
Capacity: Limited to 35 attendees, so reserve your spot now!
Being part of this program will allow us to give back to the local students community and help to shape the business leaders of tomorrow! We have been assigned a team of nine students who will be working with us hand-in-hand in marketing and branding projects. We are very excited to be part of this community initiative!
We’re excited to announce our partnership with Cambridge, MA based real estate data provider Placester, Inc. Website Jungle is now a preferred IT solutions provider to Placester’s customers looking for web and mobile solutions in the Real Estate space.
If you are in the real estate industry and need assistance in developing web and mobile solutions for your business, we are here to help you! Simply call us at 1-888-309-3292 or email us through our webform.